Distinguished Career Award Dinner Registration
RESERVATIONS AND SPONSORSHIP INSTRUCTIONS
Thank you for your interest in attending our Premier Event! NO INFORMATION WILL BE MAILED Please review the following, then Register online or download reservation forms below.
Table and Sponsorship Reservations - Due by March 8
Seating Lists - Due by March 20th
Main Cocktail Reception - 5:30 PM, Grand Ballroom, Hartford Marriott, 3rd Flor
Dinner - 7 PM, followed by Awards Presentations - (8 PM - 9 PM)
- Table Reservations - Due March 8th - Limit to 3 Tables per company, 10 per table- $1500 per table
Individual Reservations- $150 per Seat.
- Seating Lists - Due March 20th – When you pay for Tables or Seats, if you register on line you will receive a link with your confimation email to download the Seating List Form. If you download our paper registration forms, the Seating List Form is included. Please follow the instructions on the Seating List forms to hold spots and update these spots by the deadline.
- Partial Tables - We welcome individuals and small groups 6 or less, but will call to discuss where to add you to another partial table. Tables of 7 or more per company receive a company table sign
- Major Sponsors - WCMA will contact Major Sponsors individually to renew/reconfirm their support for specific event items such as reception, table wines, centerpieces, music, video, etc. If you have questions about major sponsorships, please contact Ed Fenton, Executive Director.
- Company Sponsorships - Due March 8th- Please honor our member versus non-member rates. You have a member number if you are a paid member. Supporting Sponsors receive a listing in our Program and on event signs. Premium Sponsors are allowed to list more than one company or division and appear as Premium on signs. Rates - -$400 per member, $450 per Non-member for Supporting Sponsors
-$650 per member, $750 per Nom-member for Premium Sponsors
- Hotel Reservations and Parking Info– use this link for information
hotel and parking info