Meeting and Holiday Luncheon Huge Success
Thursday, December 6, 2018, Attendee List and Presentation File Available to Members
The Bond Ballroom, downtown Hartford, CT
TOP FLOOR, 338 Asylum Street,
Hilton Homewood Suites Hotel
DESCRIBED AS BEST ECONOMIC PRESENTATION EVER
Lunch Presentation- John S Traynor, Executive Vice President, Chief Investment Officer, Peoples Bank Wealth Management
Prior to joining People’s United Wealth Management in 2011, John served as Director of Investment Strategy and Alternative Investments at Hawthorn, a $22 billion family office in the PNC Financial Services Group. Education - Villanova University, bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in finance
||Business Meeting, 2019 Distinguished Career Award Recipient Announcement|
- Please Register Online below or click Download Registration Form to pay by check or card
- Member - $90 for corporate member companies & guests. Non-Member - $110 per person
- Advance registration ends Mon., Dec. 3rd. $100/Member - $120/Non Member after or at the door.
- NOTE Student Attendees or Interns are comp – But you need to call or email to comfirm a badge!
- Refunds for Cancellations End – Dec. 4th
We will again donate to Toys for Tots – AND announce our Annual Contributions to UConn Cancer Research.
Option 1: Bring an unwrapped toy/game (for ages 2-12) for the gift table.
Option 2: Bring check to registration made out to “Marine Toys for Tots Foundation.”
Parking & Directions
From I-91 take Capitol Area exit. From I-84 take Exit #50. Follow GPS to 338 Asylum Street or contact WCMA office for detailed directions. Parking is located behind the building and is $6 for our corporate event.
Homewood Suites by Hilton 860-524-0223
Marriott Hartford Downtown 860-249-8000
Hilton Hartford Hotel 860-728-5151 (OK)