Note: Recipients named for our 2020 event, will be honored at our rescheduled event on April 9th, 2022, at the Hartford Convention Center, Hartford, Connecticut.
- Eric Lawrence, Sr. Director, Engineering, Network Solutions, Leviton
- Bob Leger, Vice President & General Manager, James Monroe Wire & Cable
- Randy Mortensen, Senior Vice President, Global Sales and Marketing, Leviton
- Anthony Oh, President & CEO, Accel International
- Roy St. Andre, Executive Vice President, EIS Wire & Cable
- Gary Stanitis, Vice President Advocacy and Materials Management, Daikin USA
- Chris Venice, President, Industrial Group, Marmon Electrical
- Paul Wagner, CEO, Minnesota Wire & Cable
Format and Timeline
Registration – Opens at 4 PM, Hartford Convention Center, 6th Floor
From the parking lot or Hotel, walk to the escalators and/or elevators. On the 6th floor, walk to the River side of the floor to the registration table.
Networking Reception - 5:30-7 PM
Dinner – 7:15 - Recipients seated with their companies and families
Awards Presentation, followed by Dinner and Awards
Reservations and Sponsorships
PLEASE RESERVE ONLINE OR VIA PRINTED FORM USING THE BUTTONS BELOW
TABLE/SEAT REGISTRATIONS –$2000 per table (10 seats) OR $200 per individual
- Individual Company: $600/Members, $750/Non-Members
(Program Listing in Booklet)
- Premium Multi-Company: $750/Members, $1000/Non-Members
(Program Listing, Sign Listing, Muli-Locations allowed)
- Special Co-Host Sponsorships: Call Ed Fenton for more details about major items
Host Hotel - Downtown Hartford Marriott (adjacent). Link for the room block will be provided when we receive your reservations.
WCMA thanks Mattingly Graphix for producing this video.