Note: Recipients named for our 2020 event, will be honored at our rescheduled event on April 17th, 2021, at the Hartford Convention Center, Hartford, Connecticut.
- Eric Lawrence, Vice President Strategy and Growth Technology, BerkTek Nexans
- Bob Leger, General Manager, James Monroe Wire & Cable
- Randy Mortensen, Senior Vice President, Technology and Strategy, Anixter
- Anthony Oh, President & CEO, Accel International
- Roy St. Andre, Executive Vice President, EIS Wire & Cable
- Gary Stanitis, Vice President Marketing & Innovation, Daikin USA
- Chris Venice, President, Marmon Electrical Oil & Gas/Nuclear Sector
- Paul Wagner, CEO, Minnesota Wire & Cable
Format and Timeline
Registration – Hartford Convention Center, 6th Floor
Networking Reception - 5:30-7 PM
Dinner – 7:15 - Recipients seated with their companies and families
Awards Presentation, followed by Dinner and Awards
Reservations and Sponsorships
PLEASE RESERVE ONLINE OR VIA PRINTED FORM WHEN OPEN
Host Hotel - Downtown Hartford Marriott (adjacent). Room block details available after you register.
TABLE/SEAT REGISTRATIONS –$1,950 per table (10 seats) OR $195 per individual
- Individual Company: $450/Members, $550/Non-Members
(Program Listing in Booklet)
- Premium Multi-Company: $650/Members, $750/Non-Members
(Program Listing, Sign Listing, Muli-Locations allowed)
- Special Co-Host Sponsorships: Call Ed Fenton for more details about major items
WCMA thanks Mattingly Graphix for producing this video.